Sunday, February 21, 2010

Awake

It's 2:22 am and I can't sleep. There is no particular reason why, I just can't. It's possible that it has something to do with the fact that I go back to work in a week and am pretty freaked out about it. It may be because I had a big dinner celebrating our two year wedding anniversary. It may be because it's warm in the house and I can't sleep like that. Who knows, all I know is I am up sitting on my blog when all normal people my age are fast asleep in bed. Oy.

The good news is the baby is sleeping well and cute as a button on her video monitor. She tends to wiggle a little at night and I love that I can see her squirming around in her little bed without bothering her at all :).

I'm sure tomorrow I will be miserable for this little bout with insomnia, and hopefully I can manage to get some good rest over the next week. Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment