Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mammoth


Today is full of random thoughts, but mainly that I feel like a woolly mammoth. Seriously. I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but prenatal pills make ALL of your hair grow. Head hair, arm hair, even the fuzzy little facial hairs are longer. Add that to the growing size of my belly, butt and boobs and I feel like a big, gigantic woolly mammoth. That and grooming in certain areas has become quite comical considering I can no longer see down there. I think I need to start yoga to gain a little better flexibility.

OH - and my little girl is on the move. Quite an odd thing to feel another being moving around inside you. Now I know how those astronauts felt on alien. She is most active when I lay down at night and in the morning. She does not like it when I sit at my desk. However, she is going to like to dance. I was listening to a Chris Webb CD and she was jumping all over the place!!

We can't feel anything on the outside yet, but hopefully soon. Of course, being the neurotic freak that I am, I tend to have little conniption fits when I don't feel her moving. In talking with other pregnant friends, this is apparently normal, but I don't like feeling her one day and not very much the next. The little stinker is already freaking her Mom out.

No comments:

Post a Comment