Monday, July 13, 2009

Wow - I'm Becoming a Grown Up




I have always tried to live by the motto "grow up, never grow old." The problem is I have not really found myself growing up over the years. Recently, however, there have been a few major changes to my life that make me think maybe I am finally growing up a little.

The first you all know about...little miss baby girl who will be joining us in late November. The second happened this weekend. My husband (still odd to say after a year and five months) are under contract for a house! That's right, we have a contract on a sweet little duplex in Denver's Governor's Park neighborhood. I am so excited I can barely stand it! And scared, and more than a little ready to move in and start decorating!

Now, I have had friends and family over the last few months all but houses and all have issues come up after the contract has been signed and delivered so I am not totally devoid of reality, however it is really hard to not be mentally moved in before I get the keys...any advice on this would be VERY helpful!

2 comments:

  1. Shut up! Are those pictures of "THE" house???? GORGEOUS WOOD FLOORS, PAINT, AND KITCHEN!!!! I am drooling! I bet it has AC too. Consider me a house guest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! I am excited form you guys. :) Place looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete