Friday, September 25, 2009

Coats

For those of you who know me (all six who read this), you also know I have a serious coat fetish. I love them. Coats can set a mood as far as I'm concerned, and are the best part of fashion. Winter is my favorite season of all, mainly because I get to break out all of my coats and wear them and say hello to them, and love them.

That said, there are many, many very cute coats out there this season as Ms. Carrot & Spice showed us earlier this week. This year I can't break out my coats and love them. Why, you ask. Becasue I have a watermelon attached to me and none of them fit!!! Ugh! Now, I only have 62 days (give or take) left of this, and then the time it takes for my belly to go down and so I still get some winter to relish in my coats, but right now, when we should be breaking them out and loving them for the first time of the season, I had to go downstairs and apologize. They know it's cold out and they are stuck in a closet. Poor things.

I could buy a new maternity coat, but honestly, I don't think it's fair to the coat. I will wear it for the next couple of months and then pack it away never to be worn again unless I am lucky enough to be pregnany in winter time again. It just seems very unfair.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I am sure they will forgive you! maybe you can transfer your coat fetish to buying them for baby girl! :0)

    ReplyDelete